Ad Litems/Mediators-  Attorneys wishing to serve as ad litems and/or mediators for the 219th should forward their resumé and a cover letter listing the services they wish to perform (i.e. ad litem for children, parents, either; mediations for family law, CPS, or civil suits, etc.).  The materials should be submitted in PDF to the following email address

© 2014 by Scott J. Becker.  Proudly created with

This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now